The Best of Summer in Revelstoke at Coast Hillcrest Hotel
Summer is a time to experience unforgettable events in Revelstoke at Coast Hillcrest Hotel. There are plenty of attractions and events that make it well worth a visit. Here is some of what’s coming up in the Revelstoke, British Columbia area.
Revelstoke Summer Events
This summer there are a variety of enjoyable and memorable events to look forward to.
● The North Face Dirty Feet Trail Run – This happens on August 12, 2018. New this year, there is a 42K marathon! There are also 5K, 10K and 21K courses. It all happens along the MacPherson trail system. Enjoy fresh food at the end such as oranges, bananas and fruit bars.
● Luna Art Festival will open on September 29, 2018, from 6 p.m. to midnight and run until October 30, 2018. Downtown will come alive with art and energy. There will be art installations selectively placed throughout the downtown area enhanced with food, music and performances. Eye-catching and intriguing works of art will have interactive components and the ordinary will be transformed into the unusual.
● Revelstoke Summer Street Festival is a free music celebration where music fills the downtown air for 65 days, rain or shine. Come enjoy the music and get a taste of what it’s like to live in this mountain town.
Other Things Not to Miss in Revelstoke
There are some well-known attractions in Revelstoke along with some local gems you might not have heard of. Flexpeditions offers outdoor adventure packages for everyone from beginner to advanced.
Revelstoke Mountain Resort is a place where you can experience a multitude of opportunities for outdoor activities including:
● The Pipe Mountain Coaster – travel through meadows and glades on this gravity-powered mountain coaster
● Gondola sightseeing and hiking – enjoy mile high views and hiking loops
● Hiking trails
● Mountain biking
● Summer Heli weddings
Your visit to Revelstoke will give you plenty of memories, which will include views of forests, rivers and mountain playgrounds.
Enjoy Your Stay at the Coast Hillcrest Hotel
At the Coast Hillcrest Hotel, you will be able to thoroughly enjoy your visit to the exquisite Revelstoke area. Here you are only a few minutes’ drive from Revelstoke city centre but you’ll feel away from it all, nestled at the base of the Selkirk and Monashee Mountains.
Some things you can enjoy at Coast Hillcrest Hotel include:
● Begbie Dining Room for local and international cuisine
● Mountain Guides Lounge for a more casual hearty meal
● Mountain View Terrace where you can take in the sounds of nature and the scenic views of Begbie glacier
● Outdoor Jacuzzi and fitness centre
● Large, well-appointed new guest rooms
Experience our unique location and top service this summer in Revelstoke. Relax and enjoy unrivaled Revelstoke views that you will never forget and choose your stay at Coast Hillcrest Hotel.