Welcome to the family, Coast Oliver Hotel
If you are planning a trip to the famed Okanagan region for art, wine and culture, be sure to visit the town of Oliver in British Columbia. With our brand new property, Coast Oliver Hotel, you may now make Oliver your home base for your summer wine vacation, the fall crush, winter ski vacation, or to partake in the annual spring wine themed marathon. Coast Oliver Hotel’s grand opening is July 15, and we are now taking reservations. Be one of the first to experience this brand new hotel while enjoying the local attractions and events.
Oliver is a friendly town that is known as the Wine Capital of Canada. There is plenty to see and do here, or you can take a quick half hour hop to the larger centre of Penticton.
Amenities at Coast Oliver Hotel
Coast Hotels have a reputation for offering high-quality service, and each of our hotels is as unique as the area they are in.
At our new Coast Oliver Hotel location, you can enjoy terrific amenities our guests have come to appreciate including:
● Indoor pool
● Hot tub
● Pet-friendly rooms
● Free parking
● Free high-speed Wi-Fi
● Fitness centre
● Free hot breakfast buffet
● Guest laundry facilities
It’s the perfect destination to host wedding guests, or create your own adventures and relax while visiting the beautiful Oliver, BC area.
The Uniqueness of Oliver, BC
We are right in the heart of wine country, so when you come to Oliver, wine touring is a must with over 39 wineries to explore. Here you can also visit historical landmarks and learn how things were done in the gold rush days. Enjoy the outdoors at this nature lovers’ paradise where you can experience hiking, bird watching, fishing and more. Other local gems include:
● Covert Farms Family Estate – Schedule a farm tour or purchase the latest bounty from the land.
● Area 27 Track – a racetrack like no other surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
● Frank Venables Theatre where you can enjoy music, dance or drama, and children’s entertainment.
● Hester Creek Estate Winery – One of B.C.’s most awarded estate wineries. Their oldest vines were planted in the rich soil of the Golden Mile Bench in 1968.
● International Hike & Bike Trail – a well maintained and photo-worthy trail that meanders along the west side of the Okanagan River and it’s right behind the Coast Oliver Hotel.
● Tinhorn Creek Vineyards – Try wine pairing and enjoy Canadian Concert Series from May through September.
● Baldy Mountain Resort – a family friendly, affordable resort for ski and snow fun in the winter time.
There are some exciting events in the near future that you don’t want to miss. Here’s what is coming up:
● Festival of the Grapes – a popular annual event which will be held on September 30, 2018 from 12-5 p.m. Experience a day of wine tasting, listen to music, stomp grapes, see the work of local artisans. There is also a kid zone for your children’s enjoyment.
● Cask and Keg Festival – a night of celebrating local breweries, distilleries and cideries which will also be held on September 30, 2018 from 6-10 p.m. It’s a fun relaxed evening filled with live entertainment, food trucks and more.
Come See Us at Coast Oliver Hotel
Whether you are looking for rest and relaxation or exciting adventures, Oliver, BC has something for you. Book your next grape escape and stay at Coast Oliver Hotel. Experience a combination of culture, history and the outdoors at this memorable location.