Explore the Many Things to do Near Sea-Tac Airport
When summer comes, you want to spend your time enjoying life and experiencing recreation and relaxation, not riding in a vehicle trying to get to a distant destination. If you are arriving at Seattle Tacoma International Airport, the most convenient place to stay and get the most out of summer while you’re in the area is Coast Gateway Hotel. It’s the closest hotel to the airport and the perfect gateway to the city. Our location is very convenient, leaving more time for you to relax and have fun.
Getting Around Near the Airport
If you’re looking to tour Seattle for the day, the easiest way to get around is via the Central Link Light Rail. Nearby the hotel is the Sea-Tac Airport station. From the station, guests can go to some of these destinations:
● Stadium station for Safeco Field and CenturyLink Field
● Pioneer Square station for history, culture and quirky events
● Westlake station to enjoy downtown Seattle
● Capitol Hill station for a unique foodie experience
● University of Washington station for waterfront activities
Amenities of Coast Gateway Hotel
We aim to make your stay as simple and enjoyable as possible. Our amenities include the following:
● Complimentary shuttle service to Sea-Tac Airport and Sea-Tac Airport Link Light Rail Station. It’s on demand and stress-free!
● Complimentary continental breakfast
● Pet-friendly rooms
● Fitness center
● Airport flight display and check-in system
● 24-hour business center
● Complimentary guest laundry service
Adventures Near Sea-Tac Airport
While you are at our hotel, there is plenty to see and do nearby. Here are a few ideas of what you shouldn’t miss while you are in the area:
● Boeing Museum of Flight – Don’t miss a visit to the largest independent air and space museum in the world where you can see over 150 historically significant spacecraft and aircraft.
● Westfield Southcenter Mall – a premier shopping destination with over 240 stores, including grocery and entertainment all in one convenient location.
● Angle Lake Park – This is a perfect location to cool off in the summer. It’s a lakefront park, which is a place to swim, fish or boat. There is also a spray park play area, barbecue area, and picnic shelter.
● Des Moines Creek Trail – Go hiking, biking or running at this memorable location while enjoying the gorgeous scenery.
If you want to take advantage of staying near Sea-Tac Airport while escaping the hustle and bustle of city life, book your stay at the Coast Gateway Hotel! Our friendly staff will be happy to give you other ideas and suggestions of local gems to help you stay entertained or get away from it all. We want your trip to be easy on you and as pleasant and memorable as possible.